PDA

View Full Version : Question..snuggle sack?

YamahaGirl
09-11-2006, 03:35 PM
I have been advised to possibly use a "snuggle sack" to help prevent the suckling on himself my male is doing...

They said..." make a snuggle sack for the baby so that the genitalia are out of reach "

What is a snuggle sack and how do you make one and how does it keep his genitalia out of reach?

Also, a suggestion was to use a baby sock with the toes cut out and tape it on with one inch adhesive tape??? How would THAT work and how would tape stay on him?

I tried sports tape..did NOT work.

Thanks
Heather

Critter_Queen
09-12-2006, 09:27 AM
You poor thing...

I don't really have any idea what these suggestions are...but wanted to tell you to hang in there... What a tough little guy he is! LOL! Wow.

It can only get better, right??

YamahaGirl
09-12-2006, 10:17 AM
The GOOD thing is....

he is starting to not want his formula as much already and LOVES solids!

He has cut down TREMENDOUSLY on the suckling, his penis is actually shrinking back to a more normal size, the color of it is completely normal, no red at all!

I think things are going to work out just fine!

:thumbsup

Dancingsquirrel
09-12-2006, 06:17 PM
The GOOD thing is....

he is starting to not want his formula as much already and LOVES solids!

He has cut down TREMENDOUSLY on the suckling, his penis is actually shrinking back to a more normal size, the color of it is completely normal, no red at all!

I think things are going to work out just fine!

:thumbsup

I'm so glad to hear this! I was so worried about that poor little/big boy. I hope his condition continues to "shrink" to normal size. :thumbsup