PDA

View Full Version : I Live In Sarnia Ontario,Canada..

Buddahchic
09-08-2006, 10:43 AM
I have a lil boy9/10 week's old.I am going in for a big surgery and cannot look after him.Does anyone no any rehabber's in this area..Plz.The Vet here said you cant take a squirrell to a dif area.We could get a $10'ooo canadian fine for having the poor lil guy.
Buddahchic

Critter_Queen
09-08-2006, 11:02 AM
I hope this link works...Here is a list of several rehabbers or sanctuaries in Ontario...hopefully one is close to you.

I'm sorry that you are having to undergo heavy surgery. Best of luck with that and also in finding a squirrel sitter!

http://www.wildlife-international.org/EN/public/emergency/rehabresults.cfm?Specialties=Mammals&Country=CA&Prov=Ontario&City=&Submit=Search

Buddahchic
09-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Well thanks Critter Queen,we have become very fond of him.I do have good new's...Our country Vet's assitant is going to look after him..Hurray.I want to thank everyone on this site for helping me wt Babe.He is now going to another good home now.
Thanks
Buddahchic:thankyou

Critter_Queen
09-08-2006, 11:09 AM
Cool! It's always nice when the person taking your critter is someone you know and trust!! Congrats! :crazy

Good luck with your surgery. I hope you heal quickly and become bored slowly! :thumbsup