PDA

View Full Version : Vetri-DMG

Legomom
02-10-2009, 05:19 PM
I got a new bottle today. What's inside doesn't look the same as my original. Anybody ever see it looking like this??

My original syringe is clear & so is the fluid. :dono

foxsquirrels
02-10-2009, 06:41 PM
I have my bottle in my hand and it's just like your bottle. It is as clear as water. I've never seen any that looks like yours. My bottle says 5670600 0811. Did it come from Chris's?

Giftee's Mom
02-10-2009, 07:13 PM
That almost looks like it's been exposed to heat or sunlight. Or maybe there's been some sort of manufacturer's change. I'd call wherever you got it from and ask them to check, or call the manufacturer directly.

Jackie in Tampa
02-10-2009, 07:18 PM
:nono
not me! I would def not use, especially after FS's is clear too! No way, not me! pitch it! Better safe than sorry!

Tomo
02-10-2009, 07:20 PM
I would call Chris in the morning and tell her what you received. I think it went bad. I've never had any that wasn't clear. That looks icky!

Legomom
02-10-2009, 08:09 PM
:shakehead That's what I get for not getting it at Chris's this time. I'll be contacting the company that I did get it from....ASAP!! Thanks, guys!

island rehabber
02-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Ditto -- my bottle has been sitting around my house and Tomo's house since September and it's still very clear. Good thinking, not to use it!

Doodles
02-11-2009, 09:06 AM
My Vetri DMG ordered from Chris several months ago is a brownish thick liquid, my first time using, so I'm obviously concerned that others have a clear product. I've emailed Chris regarding clear vs brown, and will let you know the response.

Legomom
02-11-2009, 10:39 AM
I just got off of the phone with a customer service rep at VetriScience. (Very nice lady.) They have had this question arise in the past and issued a statement to their distributors back in August 08. Basically, the formula is safe. Discoloration may be due to the raw materials used in the product. She emailed me the letter & I am attaching it here.

She did say if I was uncomfortable using the product, to contact the distributor & 'hopefully' they would replace it for me.

Hope this helps!

Doodles
02-11-2009, 12:17 PM
:thankyou I sent another note to Chris letting her know your findings, in case she gets any inquiries.

Legomom
02-11-2009, 12:40 PM
It smells the same & tastes the same. (Yes, I did taste a dab. :D ) So, I'm going to go ahead with it.

Jackie in Tampa
01-05-2010, 08:38 AM
pollinoe...here is vetri...info!
EDIT: nevermind...this is not the thread i was looking for!
rats with long tails...
i will try to find you the info on vetri dmg!
:poke or someone can help me please!:Love_Icon