PDA

View Full Version : Great news on Jubby!!!

JubbysMom
09-03-2006, 07:46 AM
HI everyone. I put this in this thread, so all who responded to me would see it.
Jubby is more like her old self today. She woke me up with her usual squirrely routine running in her cage. I could see a big difference in her yesterday when she was becoming more active and drinking more and more. I"m giving her water by mouth in a syringe and keeping an eye on how much she was drinking. She's eating more as well and when she goes to the bathroom, she's not straining. She won't take her water bottle yet...I think she wants a new one. LOL. But I wanted you all to know how much I appreciated all your support and advice. NOt too many people out there understand us with squirrels in our lives. A couple people thought I was nuts to pay a vet bill for a squirrel. OH well. IT's their loss if they don't get how beautiful these little critters are!!!
She looks so much better as well. Her eyes are brighter and her whole demeanor is back to the old Jubby we all love here!
Again, thank you everyone!!!!
NOw I"ll post more here, and happier to!!!
:thumbsup

rippie-n-lilgirlsmom
09-03-2006, 07:53 AM
I am sooo happy for you.

NOt too many people out there understand us with squirrels in our lives
You are certainly right & I dont even care if people think I am crazy, I love my little ones I worry just as much about them as I do my own kids. Hey they dont talk back either!:wahoo
Tell that little boy to keep getting better!