PDA

View Full Version : Quotes??

Minnie's Mom
12-29-2008, 12:17 AM
Does anyone know how to put more than 1 quote when you are replying to more than 1 person.:D

:thankyou Thank You in advance.

Ardilla
12-29-2008, 11:46 AM
I used to hang out on another vBulletin (the format this board uses) forum. They had it set up so that you could click a plus sign on each post you wanted to quote, and once you had quoted whatever you wanted to quote, you could hit Post and they'd all be in the test box, and you could type your reply in between each one. It was really nice. Maybe it was an update to the vBulletin system that allowed that.

Pam
12-29-2008, 12:22 PM
You can use this icon http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o127/pampray/quote.gif that is on your tool bar that appears after you hit reply to post.

Ardilla
12-29-2008, 12:23 PM
Well, what I do is a lot of copy and pasting, and then before and after each quote, you have to add the "[", "/," "]", and the persons User Name, just like you see before and after their User names when you just quote one person. Is this making any sense? :tilt :sanp3

You could also do a lot of copy/paste and then just use the Quote Button, but it won't insert the OP's name.

Pam
12-29-2008, 12:34 PM
Dang Pam...I never knew that thing was there! :tilt :tilt

:jump

muffinsquirrel
12-29-2008, 01:16 PM
You can use this icon http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o127/pampray/quote.gif that is on your tool bar that appears after you hit reply to post.

WOW! Life sure is gonna be a lot simpler around here now! What other interesting little do-dads are up there? I'm afraid to experiment with anything anymore - last time I did, I ended up not able to get anything on my computer but dogs breeding!:eek: :eek: :eek: Do you have any idea how embarassing it is to go into a computer store and tell some kid younger than my children that all I can get on the screen is dogs having sex? :rotfl

muffinsquirrel

squirrel princess
12-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Could you please send me a power point presentaion on that method:D

Minnie's Mom
12-29-2008, 02:26 PM
:thankyou Thank you all for how to post more than 1 quote. I was using Gamma's [ and /] and copy and pasted the other quotes.

:thankyou Thank you so much it will not make it easier for me to answer everyone who posts in Minnie's thread.:grouphug