PDA

View Full Version : Food questions

squiggs
12-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Hi guys!!! I know I havent been on here in forever and when I am on I make some replys here and there, but guess what?......I finally GRADUATED!!!! WHOOO HOOO Now I just have to take the boards in January and get through that. Hope everything is going great with everyone.

Ok ok now why I am making a post. Back in the day when I had my chinchilla Cheyenne, he ate hard food. Squiggs my gray is getting sick of some things, plus if I am gone all day her fruit is nasty. So is there an hard food I can feed her and give her fruit on my days off? This will also be a lot easier when I travel for the car trips and such.

Thanks a bunch my helpful friends
Kim & Squiggs:jump

squiggs
12-28-2008, 01:10 PM
Well I give her apples, cantalope, celery, mixed greens clemintines. grapes, peppers, cucumbers, she gets sick of things fast. I have never tried the rodent block. Now I am feeling like a bad mom, where do I get this. I prefer to go and buy it verses ordering it. I also saw on the nutrition thread some kind of food you can get at petco it says for rats and mice. Is that ok? It was under nutrition for squirrels. I wil be traveling wed so the sooner the better for hard food whatever it may be.

Thanks again