PDA

View Full Version : just curious.....

nutnbutlove
08-29-2006, 11:09 AM
Just wondering if anyone else has noticed after they feed their "little friend" if you put them back in the cage they act up but if you hold them in your hand they want to go to sleep. I know when we feed tinkerbell she will always fall asleep in your hand if you hold her but if you try and put her back in her hammock she wakes up and runs around. We always try and let her run around and explore for a bit but sometimes I have to just sit there and hold her. She flips over on her side and tries to nibble on my hands and before you know it she is curled up in a ball fast asleep. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this...I really hope she keeps this disposition about her. She can be so loving and playful. :tilt

Secret Squirrel
08-29-2006, 11:43 AM
My kids are 6-7 weeks old.....they eat then sleep if I hold them too. If I put them in the cage they are just like yours....rootin around...then get sleepy! :grouphug

nutnbutlove
08-29-2006, 02:35 PM
Thanks Skye...she is a cute squirrel...but I think we are partial to her! :D I hope we are as lucky as you and she turns out the same way. Its so funny to tickle her underside and see her lift her arm up like she is waving at you!