PDA

View Full Version : Tess LOVES the squirrel blocks!

TessiesMom
11-26-2008, 05:01 PM
Made up a batch this afternoon - intended to get them done last week but it took this long for me to find everything that goes into them! Anyway, they baked up nice and crispy, and as soon as they cooled I held my breath and gave Tess one - and she loved it! She even put out her little pink tongue when she was done and picked up the crumbs she had dropped!

I can't tell you how good this makes me feel knowing that she loves these blocks. I have a kind of a guilt thing going on with Tess about the fact that she will never be able to run free, play in the trees, etc. Even though she seems perfectly happy and satisfied with her life I always feel like I need to "make it up to her," and that usually takes the form of giving her food that she enjoys. Thank you SO MUCH for this wonderful recipe - and Tess sends a squirrelly thank you too! :thankyou

4skwerlz
11-26-2008, 05:38 PM
You are VERY welcome.:) :) :) It is stories like this that make it all worthwhile.:thumbsup

tatcat
11-26-2008, 06:01 PM
:thumbsup awesome!! all my babies (cats, dogs, and squirrels) love them!!! yes :thankyou :thankyou :thankyou 4s!!!