PDA

View Full Version : Squirrels LOVE 4skwerlz blocks!

SquirrelLove
11-20-2008, 02:32 PM
I probably spelled her name wrong - but I bought some squirrel blocks from 4skwirlz and they went crazy for them. They will NOT eat rodent chow and are VERY spoiled girls. So I was kind of iffy on whether or not I wanted to buy some or bake some. I can't afford to get all the ingredients at one time, and I'm sick as a dog and my medical bills are piling up so I was so happy when she said she'd make some for me for a fee. I was even happier when they arrived in such sturdy packaging and the squirrels (Fay and Jazz) just:Love_Icon:Love_Icon:Love_Iconloved:Love_Icon: Love_Icon:Love_Icon them! I have to be sure and keep them locked up or I think they'd devour the whole bag in one day! If anyone is in doubt on whether or not they are something tasty a squirrel would eat, I would guess most likely any squirrel would love them. After all, my girls are very picky eaters and very spoiled. They get every kind of veggie I can find, fruits, some nuts, etc. And when I gave them the squirrel blocks I also put in some nuts, a strawberry, some carrot, some lettuce, and some pomegranate in their dish and they chose out of ALL those goodies to take the squirrel blocks!:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

Thank you again,:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:tha nkyoumjs
Joanne in Jax

Lady Squirrelly
11-20-2008, 02:55 PM
Mine love them too.

Even One-eyed Jack has converted.

YEA!!!! for Squirrel blocks and 4S.

4skwerlz
11-20-2008, 04:12 PM
Joanne, I'm thrilled your girls like the blocks! Make sure you FREEZE them so they won't go moldy. You can heat up their blocks in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds before feeding if you like, but they might also like them frozen.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I've been sick for several months as well so I can sympathize....:grouphug

TexanSquirrel
11-20-2008, 04:36 PM
:alright.gif :alright.gif :alright.gif Awesome!

Charles Chuckles
11-20-2008, 04:38 PM
I probably spelled her name wrong - but I bought some squirrel blocks from 4skwirlz and they went crazy for them. They will NOT eat rodent chow and are VERY spoiled girls. So I was kind of iffy on whether or not I wanted to buy some or bake some. I can't afford to get all the ingredients at one time, and I'm sick as a dog and my medical bills are piling up so I was so happy when she said she'd make some for me for a fee. I was even happier when they arrived in such sturdy packaging and the squirrels (Fay and Jazz) just:Love_Icon:Love_Icon:Love_Iconloved:Love_Icon: Love_Icon:Love_Icon them! I have to be sure and keep them locked up or I think they'd devour the whole bag in one day! If anyone is in doubt on whether or not they are something tasty a squirrel would eat, I would guess most likely any squirrel would love them. After all, my girls are very picky eaters and very spoiled. They get every kind of veggie I can find, fruits, some nuts, etc. And when I gave them the squirrel blocks I also put in some nuts, a strawberry, some carrot, some lettuce, and some pomegranate in their dish and they chose out of ALL those goodies to take the squirrel blocks!:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

Thank you again,:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:tha nkyoumjs
Joanne in Jax
This is great I can't wait to make them...but I am going after some ingredients in the morning and the first TUE. of the month to my health food store (they give a 20% disc.) I will let you know how Charley likes them... I am sure he will. THANKS:thankyou

digiandchipper
11-20-2008, 04:54 PM
I ordered some of 4s blocks today.........mine stink with a big P.U. The ones I made yesterday are like hockey pucs - I told Dig&Chip, 'just pretend they are nuts, good for ya teeth':D ...they didn't buy it:sanp3 and I think the dog broke a tooth trying to clean up the droppings that bounced in.

They did eat some of the sticky, too much peanut butter batch, but most of it went in my hair (looks shiny, though:crazy )

FLUFFYTAILNUT
11-20-2008, 05:14 PM
Bean..loves...her special....version....
Leigh..which version....are you sending out??
Bean's getting fat!!!:alright.gif :alright.gif :alright.gif :rotfl
Thank you LEIGH!!!!:grouphug

Kat762
11-20-2008, 06:29 PM
WOW 4skwerlz, what are the chances of Andi being able to order some 4skwerlz blocks ? I feel like a bad squammy,I'm in the middle of changing jobs right now and haven't had the time to go round up all the ingredients,much less actually *make *them.
Don't feel bad if you have to say no,but I had to ask, it sounds like the squirrel community is going " nuts " over them !:jump

Kat, owned by Andi

Kat762
11-20-2008, 06:32 PM
AAAAArrggghh sorry about the giant billboard of Andi:osnap

Kat, who can't even load a pic properly much less make a batch of squirrel block:dono

4skwerlz
11-20-2008, 06:34 PM
Just PM me if you're interested and I will give you the info you need to order.

Kat762
11-20-2008, 08:25 PM
THANK YOU ! :thankyou

I pm'd you

Kat, owned by Andi

Al's mom
11-24-2008, 11:38 AM
I made a batch last night, the baking was easy, getting the ingredients was a little challenging. They were a BIG hit. So glad Al loves them and they are sooo good for him.:crazy

SUNSHINE
11-25-2008, 08:19 PM
MY GIRL LOVES THEM ALSO I WAS REALLY SUPRIZED EVEN WITH THE WHOLE EGG IN IT , HER FUR IS EVEN SOFTER AND SHINE MORE AT LEAST IT SEEMS LIKE IT AND I DIDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEM MAKIN THEM AND IM A PROBLEM CHILD SO IT REALLY SUPRIZED ME I DIDNT NEED MINE LIKE YOU GUYS SAY YOU DO JUST MUXED WELL AND SPREAD OUT WITH MY PALMS