PDA

View Full Version : NWR conference

IskyWildlifeRescue
11-06-2008, 08:27 AM
Is anyone else going to the National Wildlife Rehabilitator conference in IL this March? I would love to meet some of you guys. :D
I think I'll buy a Squirrel Board shirt and wear it to the conference. :Pals

Abacat
11-06-2008, 04:52 PM
No, I'm not going. I just got back from our NYSWRC the end of October. Would be nice if I could afford it, but I can't. :sanp3
Would have been nice to meet you though. Have fun! I did, got to meet up with a few members from TSB. :D

TexanSquirrel
11-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Not me either. :(

squirrelsrule&bunniestoo
11-06-2008, 05:21 PM
I can't go either. I don't have enough vacation time from work to go :shakehead . Plus I will probably have little tykes in March :D .

PBluejay2
11-19-2008, 10:18 PM
If this posts twice, I apologize--I hit a wrong button. But anyway, I think it's great that the NWRA and the IWRC have these national conferences, but as I'm sure many rehabilitators are in my position--doing all this without pay, juggling jobs and home life, having babies to take care of--I wish these organizations would focus more on having more regional/local conferences with more or less the same content rather than these "biggies" that require much sacrifice, inconvenience, and expense on our part to attend.