PDA

View Full Version : Healthy weight????

Scrapsmommy
09-16-2008, 10:37 AM
Scraps is about 7 weeks and she weighs 8 oz or 227 grams. is that an idea weight for her? Also the chart says at this point she would eat 3 times a day all that she wants. She would never stop eating. She is much more frisky now and she sits there and growls if i dont have her syringes full and waiting for her. she currently eats about 12cc. should i keep giving her that or just let her pigify herself till she stops. she sounds like such a pig when she eats with the snorting and grunts if i try to take the syringe away or move her at all! it is too funny sometimes to watch!!!!mjs

Mars
09-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Sounds about perfect. Actually when I drop a baby down to 3 feedings a day I up the amount I feed to 6% so you could give up to 13.5cc per feeding. She will start her growth spurts soon and all that baby cubbiness will fall off. She should be eating solids soon too. I give my babies something good to chew on after their formula. Then when it's time to wean I switch and give the solids first before I come in with the formula. :)