PDA

View Full Version : Grapes

DaleJrmom2
09-16-2008, 09:49 AM
My baby girl had her first grape today and loved it :D . Now she goes completely crazy over Bananas. I think i will go to the store and try picking up some nuts for her. I will be very careful in what i give her. Can anyone suggestion what kind i should get for her at this age, she is 1 day shy of 7 weeks. Thanks!

squirrel princess
09-16-2008, 09:52 AM
Make sure you peel the grapes:thumbsup Apple cheerios advocado are some good first time foods have you gotten rodent chow or recipes for making cookies:poke They are picky in the beginning but you are still a few weeks out from weaning so don't worry about it too much.

DaleJrmom2
09-16-2008, 09:57 AM
Make sure you peel the grapes:thumbsup Apple cheerios advocado are some good first time foods have you gotten rodent chow or recipes for making cookies:poke They are picky in the beginning but you are still a few weeks out from weaning so don't worry about it too much.

Yes i peeled the grape:bowdown and i also have rodent block for her which she seems to really like. She also loves to make a mess with the rodent block, crumbs all over her cage.

DaleJrmom2
09-16-2008, 10:02 AM
I think your little girl :D is a little too young for nuts yet. They are usually given around 10-12 weeks of age. Also, just make sure she only gets a piece of fruit, maybe in the morning and evening, as they contain a lot of natural sugars, and we don't want her coming down with diabetes. :)

I usually only give her 1 piece of fruit per day since she is still young. Usually i give it to her after her morning feeding and then she gets formula for the rest of the day. Well i guess i will just hold off on buying nuts right now since she is too young. Thanks Gamma