PDA

View Full Version : Please help...

jeremysgirl1985
09-15-2008, 07:49 PM
Ok I have so many questions..... First when should I start giving the rodent blocks? Can I get them at pet smart and if so what brand? I believe that my little guy is about 8 to 10 weeks... Not to sure tho. Im feeding puppy formula and wondering about how many ccs and how many times a day. I just got him a pretty big cage and I have been cutting him up fresh apples everyday. I want to make sure hes getting everything he needs and wants. So if you have any ideas on whats good for him to play with or to be the best nutrition and to make me the best mom....Please let me know... Thanks Jessica

JudyB
09-15-2008, 08:31 PM
:Welcome :Welcome jeremysgirl1985
Glad you found us. You will love it here. Someone will be on shortly with a list of things for squ's diet.
Post a pic so we can see your baby!:grouphug

Jackie in Tampa
09-15-2008, 08:32 PM
:Welcome
We have a Baby Squirrels ABCs, you will find alot of info there. You will find a section to help with age.
We recommend Esbilac Puppy Replacer, it is the most
like mothers milk. Also if you know your babies weight, we can determine how much to feed.
Someone will be on soon to help you more.:wave123

jeremysgirl1985
09-17-2008, 08:39 PM
He is about about 8 to 10 weeks I think, So how much puppy milk should he have cuz he always wants more