PDA

View Full Version : no tree's

bryanmaree
09-01-2008, 09:31 AM
:wave123 Sorry for not being on for so long but i don't get much of an opportunity to watch or take pics anymore as the city has cut down all the trees with in a 2 block radias of where we live due to all died from dutch elm desaese , so the squirrels do not not come around like they used to . I have put the feeder out so we can still feed them but with no trees to play or hide in they don't feel comfortable being out in the open like that so they don't come anymore . we only have to fill the feeder now about once a month or sometimes longer. We were to the point where we could get with in just a couple of feet from them , 1 would almost let you touch him but since all the activity cutting down trees and being wide open they just run away when we come out .
Still get out and about and take camera with where ever we go so will post pics as they come available , and yes i am going to put in more trees as i really do miss watching them running around and playing in my yard , It will take time but we will get them to come back .:thankyou mjs

Jackie in Tampa
09-01-2008, 09:38 AM
:Welcome welcome back!
I think I would contact city Parks and Rec or any city official and have THEM replace the trees..
In Tampa we have serious tree ordinances..it would be mandatory to re-plant!
Good Luck...we have alot of sq pics here....sit back and enjoy!:thumbsup

expt
06-16-2010, 11:23 PM
:Welcome welcome back!
I think I would contact city Parks and Rec or any city official and have THEM replace the trees..
In Tampa we have serious tree ordinances..it would be mandatory to re-plant!
Good Luck...we have alot of sq pics here....sit back and enjoy!:thumbsup

I think It's really good idea so you will be right things and so you have to provide more facility and also more security so you will be well and good thinking.