PDA

View Full Version : Montgomery area Rehabber

jlee
08-26-2008, 04:16 PM
I have two babies...both from different litters. One is maybe two to three weeks and one is maybe a week. They are eating okay...I have to force them. I've successfully raised them in the past I just don't have the time now. I need to find someone willing to take them ASAP. I work full time and was caught last time I snuck them in! LOL. They are doing well. I got them warmed up and hydrated. If anyone has any info I would really appreciate it.

Mountain Mama
08-26-2008, 04:21 PM
Hi,

I will be in your area tomorrow morning and will be happy to take your babies. There is also another member who is in your area if tomorrow won't work. You can email me at XXX for more information.

jlee
08-26-2008, 04:29 PM
I guess I should clarify that it's Montgomery Alabama....are y'all both still in the area?

Mountain Mama
08-26-2008, 04:32 PM
Yes, Montgomery, Alabama. She lives closer, but I will be driving through in the morning.

We may have to draw straws, or have a duel...:duel

jlee
08-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Great. I have a male and a female. The female is younger. Both are doing fine. I love raising them but feel it's better to be unselfish and let someone who can devote more time to them take them. I'm willing to send them off to whoever can take care of them.

Mountain Mama
08-26-2008, 05:11 PM
:wahoo I am going to be a MOM!:wahoo

jlee and I will be meeting tomorrow, and I will get to bring the babies home to the mountains with me. Thank you, JL, for being so selfless and giving up these beautiful babies. I know it's hard to let go of them.

I will post pictures and pass out cigars as soon as we get home and settled tomorrow evening.

pamela lee
08-26-2008, 06:20 PM
Man MM, You beat me to it. I've been out all day. You know I need a sisters for Peanut Too just kiddin'. Yeah MM's gonna be a squammy.
Hey jlee, I live in Prattville and if you ever need me you can PM me.

jlee
08-27-2008, 08:38 AM
Thank you both so much! It's a little emotional this morning to be letting my babies go. It's really hard because I enjoy raising them so much. But I know they are too young and need to be fed more often than is convenient for my schedule. My boss caught me the last time I snuck Jack, Johnnie and Jim into work with me....he was upset! So I've been so stressed out about sneaking in these babies. I haven't named them yet...I wanted to wait and make sure they survived. I let my last one go last May and I miss him so much! So..thanks again for your help and I'll keep your info for the future if I get really young babies.

Jennifer

Mountain Mama
08-27-2008, 11:24 AM
I just left Jennifer...a very lovely and selfless young lady who has done a great job with these babies. We are on our way home now, and they seem to be doing beautifully. I will take pictures and post them later this evening.

Mountain Mama
08-27-2008, 02:47 PM
Oh geez, I meant to say selfless, so I went back and changed it.

Babies are sleeping right now, but ate and pottied on the way home.