PDA

View Full Version : food question

Mr. Earl
04-14-2008, 08:18 AM
what natural food would a wild squirrel be lacking, if any, to seem to crave bananas?

Secret Squirrel
04-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Maybe nothing. :dono
:banana :banana :banana Bananas are just plain gooooood. :banana :banana :banana (to me) High in potassium but I am sure you know that already. I don't know of any foods in the wild that would have potassium
Sweet and tasty all rolled into one , but most of my squirrels don't like them. They shake thier hands and push it away....like....yuck..that is wet and mushy...now I must wash my hands and face now !!!!!! LOL!!!
Now banana chips are another story...they become crack heads when I open the banana chip bag !!!!
I hope you get a better answer....:peace

FLUFFYTAILNUT
04-15-2008, 03:45 PM
what natural food would a wild squirrel be lacking, if any, to seem to crave bananas?
I think its just something new theyve never had..and simply..JUST love it!:thumbsup Bean wont eat anything processed HUMAN made he loves plums,Skinned &pitted avacado's..Strawberries,Blueberries,Cranberries,Po mergranite's,carrots,green n purple cabbage,oranges with the skins!
He really loves banana skins!:thumbsup
He wont eat anything..I mean ANYTHING..human made..or...Processed!!
He will give me a dirty look..if I even offer it to him...:dono :shakehead :sanp3
Geet out'a hea (get out of here)..:D :poke :jump
How's work been Rich? Keeping you busy..?
See ya later..:wave123
:wave123 Bean's Squirrel Goddess..n Bean:wave123 http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/squrlio/FTNanimation.gif:wave123

Sciurus1
04-26-2008, 12:31 PM
Mr. Eart, bananas are high in Potassium, as are oranges.

Smart Squirrel you have there FTN, go for Organic foods!