Thread: Squirrel fed baby formula

Default Squirrel fed baby formula

Okay I just got a baby squirrel it has a little hair. It’s been a few years since I’ve done this so I need a little refresher! I just got it and it’s been fed baby formula. I don’t have my past charts or anything! Can someone please help me with the feeding chart and goats milk formula recipe!

Default Re: Squirrel fed baby formula

Info on the temporary goats milk recipe is here: https://www.henryspets.com/1-baby-squirrel-care-guide/ under "Emergency Shopping List."

The other stuff should be attached here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you so much! You’re a literal life saver! The fox valley day one, do I need to order it off Henry’s or do I need to order the other formula for baby squirrels?

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah327 View Post
    Thank you so much! You’re a literal life saver! The fox valley day one, do I need to order it off Henry’s or do I need to order the other formula for baby squirrels?
    I would avoid the FV 32/40. The FV 20/50 is good to transition completely or partially to after the baby is 4-5 weeks old. Henry's is selling a formula called Wombaroo that has good reviews regarding pinkies - I have no experience and don't know if anyone her has used it.

Esbilac Powdered Puppy formula - the regular stuff, not the goats milk esbilac, would probably be best for this one right now. You can buy locally at chain pet stores like Petco and at Tractor Supply, as well as online.