Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Baby Flying Squirrel Help!

Default Re: Baby Flying Squirrel Help!

Nice!
    "some old things are lovely, warm still with life ... of the forgotten men who made them." - D.H. Lawrence

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to TomahawkFlyers from:

Milo's Mom (03-29-2024)

Default Hippity Hop; or, Ode to Scarlet's Pop

There once was a rabbit named "Abbott"
    Who had a need to cohabit
    No bunnies around; a flyer he found
    And then ol' Abbott did grabbit
    The End
    "some old things are lovely, warm still with life ... of the forgotten men who made them." - D.H. Lawrence

4. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to TomahawkFlyers:

island rehabber (03-31-2024), Milo's Mom (03-31-2024), SamtheSquirrel2018 (04-02-2024)

Very cute! . Do they make a little ball that’s stuffed like a stuffed toy? She might like jumping on that and rolling with it.

Haven't been around much, missed a lot of threads including this one. OMG, Scarlett is so precious! Thanks to all who gave advice and got her to Acorn Acres! Thank you, Milo's Mom, for doing what you do!

And thank you wcotyjr for caring for this special baby and for seeking help for her at TSB! Greetings and best wishes, Neighbor, from SE PA!
    "I hope everyone got or gets their Baby Love today"~Shewhosweptforest

https://www.henryspets.com/1-baby-squirrel-care-guide/

7. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Chirps:

SamtheSquirrel2018 (04-02-2024), TomahawkFlyers (04-01-2024)

Looks like a little kangaroo!
    See my wild squirrel adventures in the thread "Squirtle's yard!":
    https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...quirtle-s-Yard!

Loving dad to Sir Max, 2017-2018. There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.

"Once in a while you get shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right."
    -Grateful Dead

Milo's Mom is offline Permitted Pennsylvania Wildlife Rehabilitator

Scarlett aka Fly Face

Just took these tonight.

Name:  20240417_214744.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  107.1 KBName:  20240417_214735.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  82.2 KB

Top-quality custom cage gear, accessories, blankets, & toys.
    Boutique items are fun, unique, and anything but ordinary.

TSB thread: Auntie MM's Custom Boutique Website: https://auntiemmscb.square.site/ Facebook: Auntie MM's Facebook Page

10. 6 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Milo's Mom:

Charley Chuckles (04-21-2024), Chirps (04-21-2024), island rehabber (04-21-2024), Mel1959 (04-19-2024), SamtheSquirrel2018 (04-18-2024), supersquirrelgirl (04-18-2024)

Fly Face? Nooooo ... Scarlett! Not sure what you think about as you doze into sleep each night. If it doesn't include an accounting of all the good you've done that day, you're selling yourself short. Scarlett is miraculous.

Jamie

12. Serious fuzzy thank you's to TomahawkFlyers from:

Milo's Mom (04-18-2024)

This post thread is a beautiful story of saving a beautiful little flyer girl. I can't thank the original posting Husband/Wife for the initial rescue followed by a heartbreaking decision to let go and place her in expert rehab care. Once again, the teamwork of TSB members pulled together with all their wisdom to save this little squirrel's life. Regardless of emotions in the posts, the goal never swayed from saving Ms. Scarlett. This is what TSB is all about and I'm honored to be a part of it. Thank you.

Special thanks to Acorn Acres for providing all the needed care and love for Ms. Scarlett.

I hope the OP husband/wife member does login to see these beautiful pictures. They are a part of Ms Scarlett rescue story.

Mr.SSG

14. 4 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to supersquirrelgirl:

Chirps (04-21-2024), Mel1959 (04-19-2024), Milo's Mom (04-18-2024), SamtheSquirrel2018 (04-21-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by TomahawkFlyers View Post
    Fly Face? Nooooo ... Scarlett! Not sure what you think about as you doze into sleep each night. If it doesn't include an accounting of all the good you've done that day, you're selling yourself short. Scarlett is miraculous.

Jamie

Aww, fly face is said with the most love. One day I stumbled on my words and meant to say I'm gonna kiss that cute little flyer face of yours...instead I said fly face...it stuck.

Thank you Jamie. I try hard to show gratitude of the successes each day. In complete transparency some days it's very hard. Exhaustion of the season has set in...

Scarlett has quickly become an absolute fan favorite at our events. There are literal squeals of delight when they see her.

TSB thread: Auntie MM's Custom Boutique Website: https://auntiemmscb.square.site/ Facebook: Auntie MM's Facebook Page

16. 5 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Milo's Mom:

Charley Chuckles (04-21-2024), island rehabber (04-21-2024), SamtheSquirrel2018 (04-21-2024), supersquirrelgirl (04-21-2024), TomahawkFlyers (04-21-2024)

You are, I think, old enough to remember M.A.S.H.? They used to call Frank Burns "Ferret Face." Different kind of "love," I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Milo's Mom View Post
    Aww, fly face is said with the most love. One day I stumbled on my words and meant to say I'm gonna kiss that cute little flyer face of yours...instead I said fly face...it stuck.

Thank you Jamie. I try hard to show gratitude of the successes each day. In complete transparency some days it's very hard. Exhaustion of the season has set in...

Scarlett has quickly become an absolute fan favorite at our events. There are literal squeals of delight when they see her.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

18. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to TomahawkFlyers:

island rehabber (04-21-2024), Milo's Mom (04-21-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by TomahawkFlyers View Post
    You are, I think, old enough to remember M.A.S.H.? They used to call Frank Burns "Ferret Face." Different kind of "love," I suppose.
    MASH is one of my favorites and David and I watch reruns regularly!! Lol, yes Frank is Ferret Face.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123