Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Upcoming Surgeries

Default Re: Upcoming Surgeries

Glad Elliot’s doing well. There’s lots of different boo ball recipes out there. I don’t bake mine. My recipe contains ground Harlan Teklad block, ground nuts, FV and Ultraboost powder held together with baby food and coconut or avocado oil. Tomahawk flyers recipe is baked. You might have to play around with recipes and tweak them to find something Elliot likes.

Default Re: Upcoming Surgeries

Hey guys! I hope you're all having a great weekend.
    Elliott is doing alright. The recovery for these surgeries has seemed so long both times. He's breathing very well. Still gets crusties around his nose that I'm cleaning regularly. Eating is still slow no matter what I try. He has been sneezing still with a lot of clearer mucus. I'm gonna call Dr. Emerson's office tomorrow and see if I can send a pic but wanted yalls input as well. I was wondering if any of your babies had the same thing. I'll post the pics I took. They were taken right after sneezes.
    The mucus seems clearer in color now. With very minimal to no blood. I just don't remember it this thick last time. His right eye still a little weepy but not quite as bad.
    Thanks everyone. I know it's spring and weather is getting warmer in a lot of places so you guys are all probably getting busier. I appreciate all you do <3
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345