Thread: Nutkin losing his sight!

Threaded View

Default Re: Nutkin losing his sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny H View Post
    Hi Trysh, you are so kind to be so sympathetic and also sad about my boy's passing. I won't know how to keep in touch with you all when Nutkin's post goes into the 'All Squirrels go to Heaven' category.

I have so many wonderful friends on this site, I won't know how I can stay in touch.
    Do you know? x

Hi dear Jenny,

There are several ways to navigate TSB. You can go into each category, i.e. Emergency, Non emergency, Infirmary, Nursery, etc, click on those headings and that will open up those areas. At the beginning of each category are stickies (posts that contain important information that stay until admin deletes). You can read any of those or scroll past and find posts of people that have made a thread pertinent to that category. You originally chose to put Nutkins thread in the Non-emergency category. You can comment in any ones thread, just like you replied back to any one who commented in your thread.

Your thread about Nutkin will stay the same except that it will be in a different category, a very special, holy, and loved category. You can still post there and we can also. It is still about you and Nutkin. And most of us will follow you there. We would love to know more about you and your life with Nutkin. Of course there must be many pictures cos we love pictures so much.

Another way to open up is to go to- Quick Links- and find out who posted that day regardless of what category. I think this is what most people do.

I just had a brilliant idea.....why don't you come to the TSB gathering held here in Maryland on March 3rd 4th and 5th. Fly into Baltimore Washington international airport (BWI), I personally will pick you up and take you to Kent Island, where you will spend 2 1/2 days immersed in squirrel love and people that truly understand what you are going through. And you will have the distinction of having travelled the farthest besides having a wonderful special loving weekend in an incredible setting at Farm Moms horse and squirrel farm! You can read about it in the category of Off Topic and the thread is...2017 Gathering of Nuts, or something like that. We would love to have you come, but no pressure if you can't.

Trysh

2. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to redwuff:

island rehabber (02-14-2017), Jenny H (02-09-2017), Nancy in New York (02-09-2017)