Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pneumonia .. this could help

Default Re: Pneumonia .. this could help

As a nurse we learned CPT, chest physiotherapy where you used cupped hands to tap the back and loosen phlegm.

Default Re: Pneumonia .. this could help

Quote Originally Posted by PinkSquirrel View Post
    Ok.. so this is going to be odd post .. but bare with me .. behind my reasoning..
    When I was younger I worked at a Equestrian hospital in Lexington for several years.. We every year had foals with "shaken foal syndrome" or scientifically Botulism.. We would use a huge massage machine that was basically a huge vibration tool.. and go over the foals chest after feeding and several times a day to loosen the stuff in the lungs to expel..

So I was thinking over the winter and been looking for thing that could work on a smaller scale for wildlife with pneumonia.. the back massagers with the legs was kinda what I was looking for .. but wasn't direct enough.. and kind of to big. So at the mall we went in Spencer's with my niece to get gauged ear rings.. if anyone has been in there lately the whole back of the store is practically an adult store.. ... but I found EXACTLY what I was looking for! A Lil ball on a wire to a controller.. yes a sex toy.. but perfect!

So I haven't had a pneumonia case till now.. since intake one of my 3 Lil ones has never acted normal.. no clicking and wheezing till this morning.. So I got the Lil ball and after feeding I put it on low setting and held him head down to help drainage.. rubbed it over his back and chest.. for about 30 seconds.. and low and behold.. listened again.. clicking and wheezing gone! It's helping! Of course I also started him on antibiotics.. but he was significantly breathing much much better after vibration treatment!

So as weird as it is.. just thought I would share.. and maybe something you all want to add to your box of tricks..

And I thought my saying "a hot steamy shower" sounded odd LOL
    As for the packaging...... Your good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12