Thread: Partial Can of Esbilac Puppy Milk Replacer Powder Available in Southeastern Michigan

PotatoChip Guest

Default Partial Can of Esbilac Puppy Milk Replacer Powder Available in Southeastern Michigan

About 6 weeks ago I rescued a baby red (currently healthy and happy, thank goodness!) and have about 2/3 canister of Esbilac Puppy Milk Replacer Powder left over. It's a 12 oz container and again is like 2/3 full, enough to feed a baby squirrel til it can take solids I would think. I don't know if anyone can use it but I'd rather not throw it away if it can help someone - this stuff is not cheap! The expiration date is marked as March 2017. I'm in the Detroit Metro area, if anyone is interested please contact me. Thanks!!

Default Re: Partial Can of Esbilac Puppy Milk Replacer Powder Available in Southeastern Michi

In the event no one closer can use this, and that you might travel to the Grand Rapids area, this place does wonderful work and I am sure could put the formula to good use:

Lowell Farm & Wildlife Center
    12494 Vergennes St. Lowell, MI 49331

PotatoChip Guest

Default Re: Partial Can of Esbilac Puppy Milk Replacer Powder Available in Southeastern Michi

Thanks! I found them the other day when I was looking for info on releasing the squirrel I'm "fostering". I'll give it a few days to see if anyone local needs it then call to see if they'd like it. I appreciate your response!

For what it is worth, I am confident they (Lowell Farm & Wildlife Center) would be willing help with releasing your foster if you need help or do not have an adequate release cage. They are pretty terrific!

5. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Spanky from:

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.