Thread: Greetings fellow animal lovers

Annabelle's papa Guest

Default Greetings fellow animal lovers

The Lord blessed our family with the most beautiful and perfect of all of his mortal creations,a six week old flying squirrel.We thought she would prefer the name Annabelle,because she is after all,Southern.Ha Ha.And A huge Thank You to the creators and caring members of TSB,for all of the valuable information this site provides.I have read and heeded hundreds of postings over the past ten weeks in order to provide the best care possible for her well being.This is why I've taking so long to post an introduction for Annabelle.And I have provided care for many different species of animals in my lifetime,and I hope I can provide information to others as needed,who open their hearts and homes to care for Gods creatures.The very first commandment in the Hebrew Text is Dominion,[translated in proper context Responsibility],over all the beasts of the fields. Annabelle's Papa

Default Re: Greetings fellow animal lovers

annabelle and Annabella's papa

to The Squirrel Board

another flyer peep. Aren't flyers just the best! When you get a chance, start a thread for Annabelle in the Flyer Section of the forum ... it's under Breed Specific. Of course, we'll need pics. Welcome!

So glad you found us!
    Island Rehabber
    NY State Licensed
    Wildlife Rehabilitator

"Ancora Imparo" (I am still learning)
    Michelangelo

If you can't afford the vet,
    You can't afford a pet.
    NEGLECT IS ABUSE.

"Better one day in the trees, than a lifetime in a cage."

'...and the greatest of these, is Love. '

WELCOME
    ---sounds like your HEART is in the Right Place...Ha !
    To view the Costa Rican squirrels on TSB...check the links below.... (You're gonna LOVE the CRUISER Dude...)

I am so glad you found us! Welcome to the board and to the special love of a flying squirrel. I know Annabelle will fill your heart and life with wonderful things. Never hesitate to ask any question(s) no matter how small, we are all here to help and support fellow squirrel and animal lovers.
    Anne
    Wildlife and Squirrel Rescue,Inc.
    Rescuing Fl squirrels since 1979
    Moderator: NFSA Emergency Care
    Wildlife Intake Coordinator and Rehab Consultant at "The Ark Wildlife Care and Sanctuary Inc"
    http://www.thearkwildlifecareandsanctuary.com/

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but learning to how to dance in the rain"

"The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it taken place."
    George Bernard Shaw

"Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear." - Mark Twain

Annabelle's papa Guest

Annabelle and the family she now owns really appreciate all of the warm replies she received from her initial post. And thanks H4S for the advice to start a thread for Annabelle in the Flyers section,and yes you and the other members have already answered many of even our smallest questions. And we hope to post all the pictures we can get of her. And IR the Board was very easy to find,and the quality of the graphics and ease of use is better than anything I've seen on the Net. Stosh, your threads are vibrant and spiritual and it's wonderful how you add a special touch to the other members photo galleries. BTW do you live on the coast, or inland Costa,Rica? I think it's cool to have members on the sight from all over the Western Hemisphere. Anne,like yourself I have never turned my back on an animal in need since the 1970's,and I still can't believe how little, people will do for their own "pets" much less natural wildlife. Annabelles papa

Love that you list part of your address as "small town"! I spent my early years in Fletcher, NC. It wasn't even on the maps in the 40's early 50's. The post office was in a tiny gas/grocery store near the driveway into our farm. Now that's small!
    Anne
    Wildlife and Squirrel Rescue,Inc.
    Rescuing Fl squirrels since 1979
    Moderator: NFSA Emergency Care
    Wildlife Intake Coordinator and Rehab Consultant at "The Ark Wildlife Care and Sanctuary Inc"
    http://www.thearkwildlifecareandsanctuary.com/

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but learning to how to dance in the rain"

"The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it taken place."
    George Bernard Shaw

"Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by annabelle View Post
    Stosh, your threads are vibrant and spiritual and it's wonderful how you add a special touch to the other members photo galleries. BTW do you live on the coast, or inland Costa,Rica? I think it's cool to have members on the sight from all over the Western Hemisphere.-----
    Annabelles papa
    Yes , I live in a coastal town called Playas del Coco....My house is less than a mile from the Pacific Ocean. I live on 3 1/2 beautiful acres with lots of trees---Squirrel Heaven. I moved there in 2008. Transferred by my company.
    Name:  P1040152.JPG
Views: 56
Size:  89.8 KBName:  P1030678.JPG
Views: 56
Size:  32.7 KB

Thanks for enjoying my C.R.squirrel Threads..We have members ALL OVER the world...

P.S. In the second photo--center of view--is a 50 foot catamaran...sailing out for a sunset cruise...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Annabelle's papa Guest

Stosh those pictures are magnificent, I may print them and have one blown-up poster size at the graphic's shop here in town. I know many people would love to visit/vacation/or live down there, however I can barely make it through the summer's here in Georgia. I always tell people that I have been waiting for November since last November, ha. But don't get me wrong, I certainly don't have the fortitude to live in the northern states. I sure bet you encounter many different animals in your own yard. I try to attract every kind of living thing I can into my yard, and I'm sure it's that way with you and all the other member's of T S B. I'll keep following your post's on THE DUDE, and all the other's you are fortunate enough to have in your home and life.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.