Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Large open wound in stomach of adult nursing squirrel

Default Re: Large open wound in stomach of adult nursing squirrel

Just wanted to add my thanks for all the worrying and care you gave this girl.

Its doubtful she would have fared this well without your intervention.

I really look forward to your updates.

Oh thanks for the update. I just asked about three days ago if any one had heard any thing on this little girl. Thank you for putting my mind at ease. She looks like she is doing very good. Yeah thanks for keeping her on your radar and keeping us in the loop.
    Original Hebrew Manuscript Text
    Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the soul of life according to its kind: the cattle, and the creepers, and it's beast of the earth, according to its kind, and it was so.
    25And God made the animals of the earth according to its kind, and cattle according to its kind, and every creeping thing of the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
    ALL SOULS belong to God. Amen

click on picture to watch wrestling video of the boys

Twins video address

I have been watching this thread too, but was afraid that it wasn't gonna end good...so glad for the update and photos.
    Licensed/Permitted Wildlife Rehabilator

I am very surprised, impressed & happy that this has turned out as good as it has so far. To be honest, like a lot of others on here, when I seen that first pic I thought there is no way that is going to heal without some kind of intervention. I really expected a massive infection to set in. There is no doubt that you keeping her supplied in food played a major role in her miraculous healing. If she had to forage for food it would have taken much if her energy & would have been a greater chance for a nasty infection to set in. Thank you for taking the time to care. And for all whi helped & prayed from TSB. Unfortunately, I know people whi would not have provided care like that to another human, let alone a squirrel. There truly are awesome people still around & I'm honored to be associated to them through this forum. God bless. Jim.

Great update! She continues to look better and better.. Simply amazing.

I think you should continue to watch over her but she really looks better to me.

I try to not leave lots of food in one place, it can lead to fighting. I typically will feed my wilds as they show up, I throw each approaching squirrel a treat so they dont have to fight over a pile of treats. I will leave a small amount there when I leave for work but that is it. I think my wilds know that there is morning and afternoon treat time at my place.
    See my wild squirrel adventures in the thread "Squirtle's yard!":
    https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...quirtle-s-Yard!

Loving dad to Sir Max, 2017-2018. There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.

"Once in a while you get shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right."
    -Grateful Dead

Hi wolfcub! It's just amazing how well this sweet girl looks, I can't get over it. She's so fortunate to have you watching out for her.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567