Thread: Good bye odor water additive

Default Good bye odor water additive

I was in petsmart the other day and I saw this bottle of goodbye odor by the company Marshall. You put a few drops in the water and its supposed to reduce waste odors and all that. Has anyone used this? It says its for all small mammals and veterinarian recommended but I know squirrels are very different so I was wondering whether or not it would be safe? I definitely do not want to risk it, but I've seen a few people mentioned using it on a thread somewhere here on TSB but no one confirmed it was safe. You are supposed to mix 3-5 pumps into their water. Normally I wouldn't bother but having 4 babies, the smell is, I will admit a bit stronger. It doesn't bother me, but we are having someone stay with us for a bit, not in that room of course, but still. If its questionable I will not use it of course, but it would be handy to know if it were safe. The ingredients are: de-ionized water, dextrose, malic acid, button mushroom extract, citric acid, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, and potassium sorbate.
    Acorns Maple
    Hickory Willow
    Jasper Sparta
    Bean Athena
    Birch Cashew

And my angels Peanut, Dandy, and Clover.

Default Re: Good bye odor water additive

I'll be interested to see what others think