Thread: rodent blocks in the UK

Question rodent blocks in the UK

Hey everyone.

I am just wondering if anybody knows of a good quality rodent block for grey squirrels that I can get hold of in the UK? I have been making my own for peanut but would really like to buy some. Although I can get some henrys blocks...it costs a bomb to ship them over here. ( I don't mind saying I am in the UK as I have a full licence for keeping her but am well aware I may not get many replies from others in the UK)

Thanks for any help

Default Re: rodent blocks in the UK

Unfortunately I wouldn't know the brands you have over there but, for making your blocks, you can always order just the Vita-Mins and then make your own Henry's blocks. Shipping cost would be minimal for that, I guess.
    "In the midst of our lives we must find the magic that makes our souls soar."
    My darling Scooter, beloved Hami, sweet gentle Simon... YOU are the ones who brought that magic in my life. You've changed the way I see all things around me now and, because of you, I want to be a better person. This is not goodbye, my sweethearts. You be at peace, your work here on earth is done... now you are finally, truly free. Until we meet at the Bridge again, please remember that I will always love you.
    The greatness of a nation can be measured by the way it treats its animals.
    - Gandhi -