Thread: dried beans??

Hybrid View

sid'smommy Guest

Default dried beans??

I bought this bag of "15 bean" dried beans, peas, etc... Its like those great northern bean that are dry, and you use to make ham and bean soup. Anyway, there is 15 different things in there, all beans and veggies... My squid squid LOVES these to crunch on... Are they ok to feed on a regular basis ?

15 of these varieties: Northern, Pinto, Large Lima, Blackeye, Garbanzo, Baby Lima, Green Split, Kidney, Cranberry, Small White, Pink, Small Red, Yellow Split, Lentil, Navy, White Kidney, Black Bean.

sid'smommy Guest

Default Re: dried beans??

here it is...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

sid'smommy Guest

label :
    Attached Images Attached Images  

For some reason, I think they are a no. I am sure the experts will be along soon.
    Squirrels, squirrels and more squirrels....
    Prayers for the people who make this a better world...
    savesquirrels@sbcglobal.net

Yeah, I've always been curious about that too. I keep forgetting to ask. Beans are generally pretty nutritious and yet I never see people even giving them as treats. I don't remember them being singled out in the calcium/phosphorous docs, so I've always wondered.

sid'smommy Guest

I gave her about 8 pc's tonight... mostly split peas. But when she got that giant lima bean, she was SO happy. She sat on my shoulder munching, then stretched over to lick my mouth (kisses) ... then munched some more, then kisses... it was kinda funny. They appreciate us so much

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.