Thread: 3 Months old Grey Squirrel

Default 3 Months old Grey Squirrel

I am looking for a good home for a great little squirrel. I have rehabbed her along with her sister and both are equally healthy. Daisy is fighting with her sister and I dont have a larger indoor pen. I live in Fla on the panhandle between Pensacola and Panama city. You MUST have experience raising squirrels and have a great love and know how to care for them and have references.

Default Re: 3 Months old Grey Squirrel

Which one are you looking for a home for? Is it the one being the aggressor? Do you see her getting along with any squirrels? I have two females I am over wintering that are her age. But I also have an extra indoor cage - about the size of the critter nation cages-, and a large outdoor release cage that my 2 females are going to in March or April, when it starts warming up. I have 3 in the release cage right now due for their first "adventure outdoors" this Tuesday. Anywho, if you can't find anyone closer to take her, I am about 2 hours away - I live off of 98 a few miles west from the AL/FL line and have the facilities to take care of her if need be.
    Thanks!

Jackie in Tampa is offline Left TSB to start her own Board

BT... help has been offered!

Does she still need a home? I can pm you my number if you'd like to talk.

Just wanted to let yall know I talked to Bobby on the phone and we are making arrangements to adopt Daisey by Thanksgiving. We are so excited to get another beautiful girl. I have two her age that I am going to slowly introduce. Daisey (~12 weeks) will be overwintered and released in the spring with Pinkey (12 weeks) and Buddy (~14 weeks), that is IF they want to go! Thanks to Bobby and everyone on TSB!!!