Hi everyone! I hope you are all fantastic on this lovely saturday. I'm pretty good, thanks for asking =) First and foremost I want to thank those of you who helped my wife and I get these babies well. They'd gotten very, very dehydrated and we were both afraid they would die. Needless to say, we were absolutely terrified. They've made a complete turnaround and are sleeping fat and happy as of this writing. My wife's dedication to these squirrels has been nothing short of incredible.

Juice's penis is extremely red and swollen. His anus isn't red, but the area around it is also very swollen. I've caught Gin suckling on it several times and a couple of other times he was crying out in pain. After I fed him earlier, I noticed he had a tiny scab on the end of it. I pushed a warm cottonball against it for about 5 minutes, then removed it with tweezers. He had already peed so I know it wasn't blocking his urethra.

I've read that I need to soak him in warm water up to his arm pits and massage his stomach while gently pushing on his belly to make him poop. I'm not clear on what I should do for his penis troubles. I've seperated he and his sister, but how can I be proactive about treating this? A&D ointment? Neosporin? I read to put him in a baby sock?

What are your expert opinions?

Thank you all for your time, consideration, and help

Trint

[/IMG]