Thread: I made a really bad mistake

Hybrid View

Default Re: I made a really bad mistake

I know - it was just totally unexpected

I am now worried about my future releases - as long as Scrappy has claimed the backyard - he will now run all my future releases off - I am going to now have to come up with a different plan - I was glad that Scrappy decided to stay close - now I don't think that was such a good wish

Here are some pics of Little Man from this morning - he still looks sad - but a lot better than last night - and he now is back to my sweet Little Man - running around his cage just like nothing happened
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Suma Guest

So glad Little Man is doing better! I noticed the cage you have him in is the same as the one I put Suma in last night and never thought this would happen, but she (who is about 8 months old), chewed throught the plastic. Found her in my daugther's room this morning, funny... looked like ET, sittin' on her doll shelf in between all the dolls & stuffed animals. It's very thick carring case, but I should have known, if they want to can chew throught.
    Dolores

Poor little earsies... Little Man
    Don't beat your self up! Everyone makes mistakes, some outcomes far worse that this one.

Little Man is back to normal - except for his booboos - he needed some love off and on all day - but he did not want to comeback inside tonight - He is outside in the cage in his release box - he wanted me to stand outside with him and hold his little paw and scratch under his neck - everytime I started to move my hand away he would grab onto my hand - he is spoiled - I had to come inside - we are having a cool night here

Awwww... sweet little guy. Mama's lovin' makes all the difference and makes him feel reassured. Good to hear he's recovering from his ordeal.
    "In the midst of our lives we must find the magic that makes our souls soar."
    My darling Scooter, beloved Hami, sweet gentle Simon... YOU are the ones who brought that magic in my life. You've changed the way I see all things around me now and, because of you, I want to be a better person. This is not goodbye, my sweethearts. You be at peace, your work here on earth is done... now you are finally, truly free. Until we meet at the Bridge again, please remember that I will always love you.
    The greatness of a nation can be measured by the way it treats its animals.
    - Gandhi -

I am glad he is ok I just found this thread Wow you have had some crazy squirrel luck this last month
    Pixel Jones "Released" Best squirrel I ever had.