Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kitten with leg problems

Default Re: Kitten with leg problems

Hey all. You probably won't read this but just in case anyone does, I have good news ! I talked to the people I live with and I get to keep Onyx!!! I just have to wait for my first paycheck so that I can get him stuff! He can use his legs also! He started walking about 7-10 days after his sister (after her first actual, belly off the floor step.) He's a little slow to try new things. It took us a long time to get him to eat the kitten food, but he does now! He also took to the litter box immediately which was a relief to me after he peed on my sister twice He is a fluff ball, too! I'll have to post some pictures on here of him just in case anyone wants to see him. I love the little monster and I am missing him and the rest of my family (human and pet alike) so much right now!!! Thank you guys for the help, even if my parents were being pains about it... *rolls eyes.* I don't know what I would have done without the advice! I would have been even more scared for my little man. I really am glad Alan led me to this site!!!

Yeah! So happy Onyx is okay and gets to stay with you. This is great news. Thanks for the update. I had been wondering.
    Love and Hugs,
    Meredith

Onyx with my dad LOL they love each other!

In the middle of a meow. Look and those huge paws!!! He's my little fuzz monster

Good news! Thanks for the update...

Tickle's Mom Guest

He's adorable! I think you're going to have a monster big kitty on your hands judging by the size of those paws. I don't blame you for wanting to keep him. He looks so soft and cuddly. In case you can't tell I love kitties. I have 3 of my own, 2 long hair and a short. Give that fuzzball lots of lovins!
    Love and Hugs,
    Meredith

His paws have been huge since the day he was born so I'm guessing he'll end up giant! He was the biggest baby, too. I love cats! They are probably in my top five favorite animals... (That coming from a person who loves every animal she sees ) I think I've got a job, so just a few weeks for my first paycheck and he gets to come live with me!!! I am missing him so much! (Especially his cute little kisses!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12