I wish I would have found this forum 9 months ago. I was fortunate to find "Baby" unharmed and in good health at about 3 months old. "Baby" was suitable for a boy or a girl. The first thing I did was to call my vet. I took her over and they gave her an IV to hydrate her. No formula needed. She had nice long, big, sharp teeth. Slept in my pocket and never attempted to bite me. Very sweet now and we play for hours. Lots of toys and those get beat up.

I trained her not to bit me by stopping when she got rough and making a quick aaa noise. I can't duplicate it. It worked because she stopped also and ran away and then came back to play nice.

Now, I can't hold her. She squeaks and runs off. What does the squeaking noise mean? Is she mimicking me or do they make the noise when they don't like something? I can pet her. Scratch her shoulders, back, rub her belly almost, support her butt with one hand and pet her with the other but, I can't pick her up anymore. She has never been aggressive towards me but will sorta charge and pounce at others or the small dog I have on occasion. Never is she lose. Too many predators to get her.

I hope I am posting correctly. This is my first post.