Thread: Squirrel with Broken(?) Leg and Skin Condition

Threaded View

Squirrel Master Guest

Default Squirrel with Broken(?) Leg and Skin Condition

Hi everyone, I have been trying to register on thsi board for weeks but due to technical issues with the registration page, I am very late in asking for help on here. There is a squirrel outside my work and he has been injured and has a broken/injured leg which he sort of walks over and it drags underneath them, but it has been 3 weeks now and he seems to manage with it, not sure what can be done about it now or if it will ever heal. Also, he has a large patch of fur missing and is constantly scratching the area and the skin is very wrinkly and pinkish and there are flakes in his fur in the area that surround this patch. I have attached some pictures. I want to try and help this little guy out asap if possible as winter is soon coming and i am concerned he may freeze and also continue to suffer with this skin condition which i know drives him wild. If there are any more questions I can answer them. If anyone can suggest what I can do, how I can help or treat this condition or point me in the direction of someone who can, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.