Thread: please help

genie40291 Guest

Default please help

my mother squirrel has bumps that has popped up on his head and neck and now his penis is swollen and looks like it is coming out of his body she has had him like 8 years . this is her baby and i need help on what i can do. we just found out she has cancer and this will horrify her and she will die . please call me asap my number is 502-708-8731

genie40291 Guest

Default Re: please help

[QUOTE=genie40291]my mother squirrel has bumps that has popped up on his head and neck and now his penis is swollen and looks like it is coming out of his body she has had him like 8 years . this is her baby and i need help on what i can do. we just found out she has cancer and this will horrify her and she will die . please call me asap my number is 502-708-8731

lilidukes Guest

Genie can you post pictures? Who ever calls will need to see whats going on.

This may not be anything to panic about just yet. Can you post a picture...whoever calls you would need to see a photo to better determine what this is that they are dealing with...Is this an outside squirrel or strictly indoors?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.