Thread: NR Still Missing

Hybrid View

Default NR Still Missing

Things are not looking good for the return of Mr. Wobbles. I am going to my husbands work again today to see if he may be there. Keep the thoughts and prayers coming.

J

Default Re: NR Still Missing

St. Anthony, St. Anthony please come around, something, well actually someone, Mr. Wobbles, has been lost and cannot be found.

You have helped me Saint Anthony find all that was lost, please don’t fail me now.

I pray it again,

St. Anthony, St. Anthony please come around, someone, Mr. Wobbles, has been lost and cannot be found.
    —E
    “Why she Had to go I don't know,
    she wouldn't say,
    now I long for yesterday."
    —Pointy Tail 03/17/09—

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his LIFE, his LOVE, his LEADER. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"—Unknown
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away.

Giftee's Mom Guest

Please come back, Mr. Wobbles. You are missed, little friend. May the wind be at your back while you're out there --

You are in my prayers.

so sorry to hear mr wobbles is lost. i'll be praying he comes back to your good care safely.

I pray your Mr. Wobbles makes it home and if not, then I pray he can be protected from harm.