Thread: SAFE ANTIBIOTIC FOR ALL SQUIRRELS

Default SAFE ANTIBIOTIC FOR ALL SQUIRRELS

Hello everyone!!!
    i wanted to let you all know that there is a safe natural antibiotic you can use on your babies without any worry...and that everyone can get without needing to go in to a vet...because sometimes that cannot be done...in illegal states..

i have had to use it a few times now on my charlie and i wanted to share....
    please read all about it as i explain....

the antibiotic is called 'super silver' or 'colloidal silver' depending on the company who's brand you buy.

it is simple, usually between 6ppm and 10ppm of pure silver suspended in pure water.

it costs about $40 for a big bottle that will last you for a very very very long time.

here's how it works and why it's so safe....

the silver particles like to attach themselves to anything one celled...ie bacteria, virus's and fungi...then the silver sucks the oxygen out of just that type of cell, thus killing it without touching anything else around it.

it has saved my horse's life, twice now. my german shepherd has to be on it daily as she has auto immuno definciency. which basically means her immune system can't fight anything because it's too busy fighting it's self...so without silver she gets ear infections, eye infections, skin infections..welol, you get the point.

then there's charlie, it's saved him from an infection as well...and my friend has a baby squirrel who aspirated and got an infection, it saved him as well.

it's easy to administer...just use an eye dropper right into the mouth. you cannot overdose, CANNOT. it's totally safe. i actually dosed my horse for an 800 pound horse weight, she was starving with a deep internal infection and weighed only about 400 pounds.

anyways, where was i..? oh yeah, you can dose multiple times a day, the system just flushes naturally whatever it doesn't use, and there is NO risk at all of ever developing an immunity....EVER...so, no super bugs.....yes, btw you can use it on yourself...it will kill everything from strep to h1n1...even ecoli.

so, where to get it? health food stores usually, in canada there are vita health stores, naturally healthy stores and others...also you can buy direct on line...just google it....super silver....

ok, so i hope all that helps...if you want to test it out...if you're just curious..here's a little test for you...i mean it, try this ....in the morning or after a work out when you need to use your deoderant....put the silver in a spray bottle and spray it on under your arms instead of the deoderant....and instantly it'll stop the smell.....why? because the smell is caused by bacteria forming in the warm wet area...this kills it...i've done it. it works very quickly.

NOW HERE"S SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
    when you get the bottle of super silver, KEEP IT STERILE!!!!!!!!! DO NOT EVER mix it with anything, do not touch it with anything, it must remain sterile or it will stop working!

keep it in your cupboard with say, your dishes....keep it away from electrical devices like microwaves.
    what i do when i give it to my animals is i pour it into a clean glass or bowl, and then i use the seringe to suck it up...then give it to them...

if anyone has any questions at all, just feel free to contact me. but please know you can always have antibiotics on hand with silver....safe, strong, with no chance of harm or overdose....

charlie's mommy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to charlie's mommy:

Clare (11-07-2020), Skayda (07-01-2016)

Default Re: SAFE ANTIBIOTIC FOR ALL SQUIRRELS

i should also mention that my vet, a wildlife rehabber herself to all forms of wildlife, knows, and loves super silover...as a matter of fact she has told me to use it for my animals on several occasions...i'll attach a photo of the bottle..
    btw, no side effects at all. period.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi, how's that little Charlie doing? He's such a sweet boy! Is he still glad he is inside with you? I loved how you rescued him; he seemed like a real Mama's boy.

Quote Originally Posted by JLM27
    Hi, how's that little Charlie doing? He's such a sweet boy! Is he still glad he is inside with you? I loved how you rescued him; he seemed like a real Mama's boy.
    he's great thankyou!!!! he is a mommy's boy..and my hubby thinks that's funny.
    thankyou for asking. i am so happy that he has touched so many people and has so many friends...he's alseep right now..past his squirrely bed time..

Past my squirrely bedtime, too! Nighty-nite!

PBluejay2 Guest

I truly appreciate your enthusiam for colloidial silver. All of us are always on the lookout for new and better ways to treat our charges. However, I think caution is advised here as far as championing it as any kind of wonder drug. My fear is that some may assume it can produce the effects its manufacuters claim when it possibly can't or won't and may forego more scientifically proven treatments. I've included some links below that took only seconds to find and hope anyone who considers colloidial silver as an alternative treatment will peruse. Peace!

Colloidial silver

http://www.silver-colloids.com/Reports/reports.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_uses_of_silver

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery.../silverad.html

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/col...silver/AN01682

Quote Originally Posted by PBluejay2
    I truly appreciate your enthusiam for colloidial silver. All of us are always on the lookout for new and better ways to treat our charges. However, I think caution is advised here as far as championing it as any kind of wonder drug. My fear is that some may assume it can produce the effects its manufacuters claim when it possibly can't or won't and may forego more scientifically proven treatments. I've included some links below that took only seconds to find and hope anyone who considers colloidial silver as an alternative treatment will peruse. Peace!

Colloidial silver

http://www.silver-colloids.com/Reports/reports.html

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery.../silverad.html

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/col...silver/AN01682
    appreciated your efforts, i am about to get serious here..that having been said, have you ever used it? probably not. i have. for years. and i would never ever treat any of my babies with anything i had not tested and PROVEN. until you LIKE ME, have used it for years, done years a research, separated the fact from the FDA FICTION, then kindly try not to speak about that which you DO NOT KNOW.
    think about it, if you read an article about brain injury, do you think you should then advise people dealing with it yourself?, or should you maybe let someone who knows do that? reading about silver is one thing, but i would not write about it without having the knowledge and experience myself.
    this is a very strong antibiotic. and YES it works for EVERYTHING that is one celled invastive. all fungi, bacteria or viral. WHY do we find so much media against? simple, because the many forms of worldwide government funded FDA organizations WANT us to buy drugs, ie antibiotics based on penisillin and such. they have forced us to as a matter of fact. i used them for years and years until i could no longer get rid of some of the nasty viral infections they can no longer kill. i found silver through a medical book and yes, i works miricles. it does. period.
    it is totally safe, no side effects whatsoever. and the fear mongering and negative media you may see will be proven wrong time and time again as you use it.
    if any of you need to ask me anything about it, please do so. but do not just let it go unheard that there is no reason at all to let your squirrel, or anyone in your family go sick and untreated for any reason when this is available to you.
    if you look hard enough you can find negative media on everything....from apples being bad for you to milk. this of course is rediculous. now for the facts,
    my horse, she was dying. yes, dying. i'm not exagerating. we had to hole dug for her because we knew she was dying. she had stopped eating, she is 37 years old...yes, 37, that's not a typo. she is a morgan, there are videos of her up on seti's (my dog's) my space, @ www.myspace.com/setiflesch
    she had not eaten and was down to weighing nothing, she looked like a skeleton, the vet had been out to take blood and finally came back telling us she had 'deep infection'. he suggested a very potent and very expensive 12 pill twice a day regime. after i thought about shoving those huge pills down her throat and how that would cause her more upset in and out, and the FACT THAT ALL MAN MADE ANTIBIOTICS only have a kill spectrum of about 6 to 10 things each...which is why the doctors a lot of the time have to try many different kinds of antibiotics before they find one that will work, i went with silver. dosed her for an 800 pound horse, she was only 400 at the time. AND WITHIN 3 HOURS SHE STARTED TO EAT AGAIN!!!!!!
    she never looked back. she not only survived, but her blood tested CLEAN after only 5 days. VET confirmed.
    i have MANY more stories, first hand with my dog, and my squirrel, i can list them all if you'd like?
    i have students too, and i have had them use it, one girl was admitted to hospital with a fever, so high she was admitted. her mom called me at 11 pm at night, in a panic. she didn't know what to do. the doctors gave her daughter antibiotics and it made her fever GO UP!, she was almost losing her to a coma. she said she had the silver but hadn't used it because her husband had told her not to...idiot.
    so she had listened to me when her daughter first got ill, but had not used it, left it in the cupboard! i told her, get your daughter to chug the bottle. now. she said...the whole thing?????? i said yes, it won't hurt her, get her to do it, now. so she trusted me, as she and everyone who KNOWS me knows i do not EVER endorse anything, EVER unless I KNOW what i am talking about. she chugged it. and guess what??????
    her fever broke in 15 minutes. she was home and off antibiotics that very night. and her mom keeps silver in her house ALWAYS.
    PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, if you call killing virus's, bacteria, and fungi a miricle, then so be it. but it really is just simple.
    it works, every time. it is 100% safe, and NO OTHER ANTIBIOTIC CAN SAY THAT! it has a kill specrum of close to 700 different things, and ALL other antibiotics have only 7 to 10 things at most if that!
    you use it externally, internally...oral, in eyes, ears...
    my dog had a eye infection last week, dropped it in her eye, twice a day, was cleared up within 2 days.
    if i was being hit over the head with something, and i didn't listen and something happened to one of my animals because of it, i'd hate myself. for goodness sake, my student's mom almost lost her daughter!
    ok, i've said everything i can possible say but this, all you nay sayers, I DARE YOU TO TRY it, then once it HAS AGAIN PROVEN it works, and you know for yourself it does, then come back in here and write about it. but until you LIKE ME, have used it for years, done years a research, separated the fact from the FDA FICTION, then kindly try not to speak about that which you DO NOT KNOW. it does not help anyone if you scare them without cause.
    i am not being mean, i am telling you what i know and it can help you, all of you. just try it for yourself. test it...

here is just a little snippet from an article at

Silver has medical uses as an antiseptic and a disinfectant. The silver ion (Ag+) is bioactive and in sufficient concentration readily kills bacteria in vitro. Silver also kills bacteria in external wounds in living tissue, and physicians therefore use wound dressings containing silver sulfadiazine (Ag-SD) or silver nano-materials to treat external infections. The disinfectant properties of silver are used in medical applications, such as urinary catheters and endotracheal breathing tubes, where the silver content is effective in reducing incidences of catheter-related bacteriuria and ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) respectively.[1][2][3][4] Silver is also used in bone prostheses, reconstructive orthopaedic surgery and cardiac devices,[5] as well as on surfaces and fabrics to reduce the spread of infection[6][7]

in north amserica as a matter of fact, cananda and many other countries included, hospitols still use a silver solution in new born's eyes, to keep them from getting infected.

btw, some of you will be frightened by photos of people who gave themselves a condition called argyria, this is when you use HOME MADE silver solution. (what caused it was the impurities in the home made jobs... by-products of impure silver with other trace metals) do not do that, like anything, use only the patented safe stuff. argyria has been proven only to have ever happened with use of the home made jobs..and you know how home made stuff works, have you ever heard of alcohol poisoning? home made moonshine is normally the cause. home made non pasturised milk has also caused problems....so just don't go trying to make it your self....buy it from a reputable company. not one of the patented reputable companies has EVER EVER had even one case of argyria. argyria by the way is a skin condition only happened with use of home made silver. most cases by snorting it, which caused skin to change color. and no new cases since the 80's.
    but all were caused by home brews.
    some things you just can't skimp on, go out and buy the real stuff!!!!!

so DON'T be frightened by the fibs you'll read and test it for your self. then you will know.

PBluejay2 Guest

Again, I appreciate your conviction, and I'm glad you've had these miracles occur with the use of colloidial silver. I don't consider places such as the National Institute of Health and the Mayo clinic as media propoganda, however. If you'll read the rest of the wikipedia article you submitted as a link, you'll find the cautions and reservations regarding its use.

http://nccam.nih.gov/health/silver/

Quote Originally Posted by PBluejay2
    Again, I appreciate your conviction, and I'm glad you've had these miracles occur with the use of colloidial silver. I don't consider places such as the National Institute of Health and the Mayo clinic as media propoganda, however. If you'll read the rest of the wikipedia article you submitted as a link, you'll find the cautions and reservations regarding its use.

http://nccam.nih.gov/health/silver/
    I have to agree with PBluejay2. The Mayo Clinic, NIH, and CDC aren't something to be disregarded. Wikipedia, on the other hand, is not a reliable source of information. As a writer I have to do a lot of research for my articles and Wikipedia is the absolute worst place to go for info. The information is provided by casual users and then not reviewed for accuracy by Wikipedia.

That being said, I have had to use liquid silver cream for a severe electrical burn before and was strongly advised by the doctor that I could only use it once because it accumulates in the body.

Personally, if Benji becomes sick I will take her to a qualified veterinarian because I am not willing to gamble her health on a controversial remedy. I also understand that others may not have access to a vet and they may want to try it. I would just suggest that they do as much research on it as possible from a reputable source.

ShesASquirrelyGirl Guest

I also have to agree with Pj here. I use colloidal silver myself because I have a bad immune system and from using to many antibiotics growing out. Yes it works wonderfully but it doesn't work for everything needing an antibiotic and in such small animals over time it can cause other problems.

I've used a colloidal silver spray in my nose. It did not seem to hurt me (I had some infected spots in my nose from allergic irritation), but I do not know whether it actually helped. The nurse practitioner at my health center recommended it.

I think silver nitrate is what they use on baby's eyes, which is different from colloidal silver.

Charlie's Mommy: please do not take offense by the debate you have provoked here. As soon as I saw your post I knew this would happen. It is the way of TSB. Rehabbers here would rather err on the side of conservative use of methods not generally endorsed by veterinarians and doctors, than appear to be endorsing something not proven by the scientific method. Do not take it personally. Instead, go look around at some other threads where the same thing has happened. It does not mean you are wrong, just that others want to go cautiously. The Hippocratic oath that doctors must take pledges that you will do no harm. Doctors always act conservatively lest they cause harm, rather than healing. Generally speaking, the more powerful the remedy, the more potential there is for harm. In addition, the more dogmatically you want to present your case, the more folks will want to throw on the brakes. Just the way it is.

Many will appreciate your suggestion and try it on themselves.

i am glad some of you have used it. i am very glad! and once you find a source for this antibiotic and use it regularly, you will find that it does an amazing job. it is safe. and will not accumulate. it's funny how some doctors will tell you this, but think about it when they say this and ask them if they have any experience with that personally...as it would indeed be funny. i have been using it for years...and i mean years..i'm a singer and i cannot afford to get sick. i am not blue, nor have i had any 'build up'..that's just laughable. imagine if your body couldn't rid it's self of things you ingested and they all just built up....foods, liquids...just imagine.
    we naturally ingest metals of all types in all foods and what our bodies do not use, they dispose of.
    i cannot really say anything more to convince anyone. but i know from personal experience and use. now, take it or leave it, but remember that everyone believed the world was flat too. and they all looked pretty silly once they were proven wrong.
    just try it for yourself, you'll all see that what i am trying to show you is for your own good and to help your little ones, human and animal.

Quote Originally Posted by JLM27
    I've used a colloidal silver spray in my nose. It did not seem to hurt me (I had some infected spots in my nose from allergic irritation), but I do not know whether it actually helped. The nurse practitioner at my health center recommended it.

I think silver nitrate is what they use on baby's eyes, which is different from colloidal silver.

Charlie's Mommy: please do not take offense by the debate you have provoked here. As soon as I saw your post I knew this would happen. It is the way of TSB. Rehabbers here would rather err on the side of conservative use of methods not generally endorsed by veterinarians and doctors, than appear to be endorsing something not proven by the scientific method. Do not take it personally. Instead, go look around at some other threads where the same thing has happened. It does not mean you are wrong, just that others want to go cautiously. The Hippocratic oath that doctors must take pledges that you will do no harm. Doctors always act conservatively lest they cause harm, rather than healing. Generally speaking, the more powerful the remedy, the more potential there is for harm. In addition, the more dogmatically you want to present your case, the more folks will want to throw on the brakes. Just the way it is.

Many will appreciate your suggestion and try it on themselves.
    provoke? i think as well when i showed a safe antibiotic to use when in need, that people would want to have such information themselves and to find someone willing to counter with negative words against the product which HAS in fact been scientifically proven not only safe but effective, is what was unnerving. i provoked nothing. i had only the best intentions, it obviously works, and works very very well. i have saved my horse, my dog, my squirrel and my student with it, what on earth could it still have to prove?
    my goodness.
    let's have one more example then shall we? i had to call the vet, ok i thought i should, so i did, as my dog had been stung, it appeared, in the summer by a bee, on her toe.....it swelled up like a balloon! i was freaking out, it looked as if it could pop! so, the vet saw her and i ended up getting typical antibiotics from the vet...now, i knew about silver, and had it, using it regularly, but i went with what the vet said..as many think i should have...NOT....so i paid $80 for the antibiotics, she was on them for 5 days and NOTHING changed. her poor toe was still huge!!!!!!!!!!! so, i started treating her with super silver...orally and i sprayed her foot with it just soaked it right through three times a day...within one day her toe was back to normal.
    first hand. and i'm a skeptic. when my friend, who's a singer, told me to get it, i didn't want to....i thought sure, another fake homeopathic thing to try and not work...so i didn't for a while, but he insisted...i went and bought one bottle, and it sat untouched for a while..then my husband got sick, and i tried it on him..he had strep throat. he didn't have time to wait for a doctor's appointment, it was the weekend and he had a gig coming up..the sore throat was almost too much for him..he lost his voice...anyways, first use ever, i dosed him huge.....like every 2 hours all day for the whole weekend, the strep was dead and his voice came back within three days....
    i've even used it on him when he had antibiotics...he was on them for a good 14 days, tried 3 different types, but they didn't work ..he had a bad infection..anyways, back to silver..learned my lesson on that one..it cleared him up again..he was all better in 5 days. when none of the antibiotic would work.
    when all of you have had the chance to use it as much as i have, you'll know. no one will have to tell you, and you'll be saying the same things i am here. and you'll tell the people who speak out against to just go try it themselves. some will, some won't....the ones who don't will continue to talk about it as if they know.....maybe they should try telling doctors how to do brain surgery or a lawyer how to try a case? after all they must know that as well??????????????

i took some silver this morning as well, as we spent the day in a museum yesterday amungst coughing hacking people...so i don't want to get sick...and i won't....

ShesASquirrelyGirl Guest

No one is saying that this doesn't work , however for different types of infections you needs different strains of antibiotics and CS will not sure all of them. Secondly squirrels are smaller animals, and if given constantly after a while it WILL build up and cause other problems, just like other homeopathic remedies. You using it on a squirrel and your pet a few times doesn't prove anything I am sorry.
    Would I use it on a squirrel? Sure if it wasn't serious and under the right situation, would I do it in replacement of antibiotics in general, no.

As for your dog, not to put your vet down, but if a dog gets stung by a bee and it swells up, regardless if his face or anything else swells up it is an allergic reaction or the stung area is full of histamine , if the stinger is still in the histamine will build and swell and not go away. Antibiotics will not cure that nor will CS. If it was an infection ( doubtful) even CS wouldn't cure it over night sorry. Perhaps the dog finally licked enough and it was enough time where the skin started rejecting it, once rejected the swelling will leave in a few hours. Stingers can easily break off and stay in and you won't be able to see it at all. My advice on that would be seek a new vet.

I a not saying CS is bad in general, I love it myself, but I would only use it on wildlife for specific problems that aren't so severe. Same as GSE.

ALrighty then my friends, this is getting a bit too heated and personal here now. I am editing both of your last posts, and I, for one, appreciate all the excellent information here from both sides of the issue. This thread is now closed.
    Island Rehabber
    NY State Licensed
    Wildlife Rehabilitator

"Ancora Imparo" (I am still learning)
    Michelangelo

If you can't afford the vet,
    You can't afford a pet.
    NEGLECT IS ABUSE.

"Better one day in the trees, than a lifetime in a cage."

'...and the greatest of these, is Love. '