Thread: SAFE ANTIBIOTIC FOR ALL SQUIRRELS

Threaded View

Default SAFE ANTIBIOTIC FOR ALL SQUIRRELS

Hello everyone!!!
    i wanted to let you all know that there is a safe natural antibiotic you can use on your babies without any worry...and that everyone can get without needing to go in to a vet...because sometimes that cannot be done...in illegal states..

i have had to use it a few times now on my charlie and i wanted to share....
    please read all about it as i explain....

the antibiotic is called 'super silver' or 'colloidal silver' depending on the company who's brand you buy.

it is simple, usually between 6ppm and 10ppm of pure silver suspended in pure water.

it costs about $40 for a big bottle that will last you for a very very very long time.

here's how it works and why it's so safe....

the silver particles like to attach themselves to anything one celled...ie bacteria, virus's and fungi...then the silver sucks the oxygen out of just that type of cell, thus killing it without touching anything else around it.

it has saved my horse's life, twice now. my german shepherd has to be on it daily as she has auto immuno definciency. which basically means her immune system can't fight anything because it's too busy fighting it's self...so without silver she gets ear infections, eye infections, skin infections..welol, you get the point.

then there's charlie, it's saved him from an infection as well...and my friend has a baby squirrel who aspirated and got an infection, it saved him as well.

it's easy to administer...just use an eye dropper right into the mouth. you cannot overdose, CANNOT. it's totally safe. i actually dosed my horse for an 800 pound horse weight, she was starving with a deep internal infection and weighed only about 400 pounds.

anyways, where was i..? oh yeah, you can dose multiple times a day, the system just flushes naturally whatever it doesn't use, and there is NO risk at all of ever developing an immunity....EVER...so, no super bugs.....yes, btw you can use it on yourself...it will kill everything from strep to h1n1...even ecoli.

so, where to get it? health food stores usually, in canada there are vita health stores, naturally healthy stores and others...also you can buy direct on line...just google it....super silver....

ok, so i hope all that helps...if you want to test it out...if you're just curious..here's a little test for you...i mean it, try this ....in the morning or after a work out when you need to use your deoderant....put the silver in a spray bottle and spray it on under your arms instead of the deoderant....and instantly it'll stop the smell.....why? because the smell is caused by bacteria forming in the warm wet area...this kills it...i've done it. it works very quickly.

NOW HERE"S SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
    when you get the bottle of super silver, KEEP IT STERILE!!!!!!!!! DO NOT EVER mix it with anything, do not touch it with anything, it must remain sterile or it will stop working!

keep it in your cupboard with say, your dishes....keep it away from electrical devices like microwaves.
    what i do when i give it to my animals is i pour it into a clean glass or bowl, and then i use the seringe to suck it up...then give it to them...

if anyone has any questions at all, just feel free to contact me. but please know you can always have antibiotics on hand with silver....safe, strong, with no chance of harm or overdose....

charlie's mommy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to charlie's mommy:

Clare (11-07-2020), Skayda (07-01-2016)