About 8 months ago, we noticed an injured squirrel in our back yard. Looks like maybe a failed hawk attack. Her left eye is missing, her left front leg had a wound on the underside and it looks like her jaw is a bit askew. Being new to squirrels and not sure how I could ever capture, I started putting food out every morning to help her survive and have ever since. We keep binoculars at the ready and always look out for her. She doesn't show every day but when she does, we look at her to see how she is doing. She has survived 8 months already so that says something for sure about her tenacity. She's learned to be more cautious with just one eye and her leg, although not 100%functional, does well. Our concern is her mouth and bottom teeth. It looks like she may not be able to keep her teeth ground down and it may be hitting her upper moth cause one side is swollen. So, my question is should I attempt to capture her and take her to the vet? I don't want to scare her away from her food source which is surely keeping her going but I dread the day she doesn't come back anymore. If I should try to capture her, what is the best way?