I saw something moving in the street by my house and it was a young female, she had been hit by a car last night or early morning because the blood on her nose was dry.. her left eye stays open and her right eye blinks.. she pulls herself by her front feet and her backlegs arent working.. I wraped her in a towel and shes sleeping.. I dont know what internal injuries she might have so im praying to the good lord he takes her or heals her.. since squirrels arent endangered out here in calif vets wont treat them and the animal control will just put them down if she cant survive on her own.

so its up old fashioned remedies or just let nature take its course.. if anyone can give advice please do. anything for shock. I dont want her freaking out and biting because she cant see out of her left eye.

I dont know if she can even swallow or how much brain fuction she has. I do know that the brain swells in something like that and it just has to go down. So I hope I can help this little one.. I see to many squirrels dead or just hit on the road here in the valley and it sickens me so i pray to god to take the soul and make him hole when they are dead on the road.

Michelle