Thread: Provest squirrel anyone know something about them???

pajsu1 Guest

Lightbulb Provest squirrel anyone know something about them???

I have just bought a prevost squirrel i need to know how can i play with her and make him very friendly?? i do not know the age but the seller told me that she has about 4-5month because it was a baby in summer. she is friendly but not enough for me she is in a big cage and she let me to touch her somethings but sometimes no. she feeds from my hand when i have time to play with her. i make about 1-2 hours everyday. she has been to me a week maybe thats why it isn't friendly at all. she needs time But i had never had a squirrel that why i need help. Any one can give me a tip pls about to friendly her??? and their is a menu for them to eat and leave it in good health?????? plsssss help me!!!!

TexanSquirrel Guest

Default Re: Provest squirrel anyone know something about them???

Don't be surprise when a mod moves this thread out of emergecy - this is happy news, not life-threatening!

There are a couple people with prevost squirrels on here, I'm sure they can give you more insight!

Mars Guest

Default Re: Provest squirrel anyone know something about them???

Start by sitting quietly in a small safe room, move slowly and have a few treats with you. Let your squirrel explore both you and the room. When she approaches you offer a treat. Take your time and build trust. There will be alot on here with ideas.

Check out our nutrition threads for diet ideas.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.