Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Parker's teeth

Default Re: Parker's teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Feeze
    I agree with SP's conclusion.

Yes, things are swinging at Smoknbunny's home. She's got yard buddies, and sqs coming in and going out of her home all the time. Add life to this and well you get So much to do, so little time. I'm sure she'd love to hear that someone is still lovin' her friends.
    TOLD you I didn't mind driving all the way up to Seattle!!! I NEEDED a day off!!!
    For TSB we need a new icon like this one... but change the bricks to squirrels - babies or adult. Not that my situation is anything compared to SOME these days!!!! Sheesh!! I'm a lightweight!!

Quote Originally Posted by smoknbunny
    TOLD you I didn't mind driving all the way up to Seattle!!! I NEEDED a day off!!!
    For TSB we need a new icon like this one... but change the bricks to squirrels - babies or adult. Not that my situation is anything compared to SOME these days!!!! Sheesh!! I'm a lightweight!!
    yeah good suggestion, maybe Rachel can find an appropriate clip for that.

Don't wanna be a bother, but how are the ratties? Sorry, they don't have a thread.

O Lord, anoint mine eyes to see, and let my spirit sing and give all thanks to Thee.
    O Lord, my heart would sing thy praise, my voice in gladness raise, for all thy hands have made.

Gerald N. Lund "I give all thanks to Thee"

Quote Originally Posted by Feeze
    yeah good suggestion, maybe Rachel can find an appropriate clip for that.

Don't wanna be a bother, but how are the ratties? Sorry, they don't have a thread.
    They're doing well. You're still welcome to adopt them!

Quote Originally Posted by smoknbunny
    They're doing well. You're still welcome to adopt them!
    I may take you up on that... but then again, it's Fanny's choice.

O Lord, anoint mine eyes to see, and let my spirit sing and give all thanks to Thee.
    O Lord, my heart would sing thy praise, my voice in gladness raise, for all thy hands have made.

Gerald N. Lund "I give all thanks to Thee"

Jackie in Tampa is offline Left TSB to start her own Board

ya'll are so funny!
    Parker is going to gum you to death...I think it's groovy that the teeth are going, you'll be able to interact with him safely! He will end up enjoying it, not having teeth but having scratchins. Alot of extra work, all that choppen'...been there, done that, do everyday for Rocky
    Good Luck Parker
    Feeze with ratties! I like your pics of sqs, so I guess ratties will be cute too!
    Sqs...the more the merrier...that's what I keep telling myself....and FRED

I have a question for wheezer. I know this has been awhile by the dates, but I am curious by what you mean split the teeth into the gums. Do you mean the the tooth or teeth will split the entire length of the tooth into the gums? I have a squirrel with teeth problems and have trimmed them myself twice with just good sharp tool similar to what has been posted here to use. I am scared to death I will cause a problem for my squirrel. So any thoughts you have would help.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456